Trump on Putin
LIVE Saturday (9/10) 8 AM EST!!!
A new report just out speculates that the Obama administration may have paid Iran $33.6 billion in cash and gold from the period of January 2014 and January 2015. Remember the considerable press that the $400 million cash ransom payment received? That, it seems, was just a drop in the bucket. Never doubt who Obama, and Valerie Jarrett, ultimately answer to…
Meanwhile, a presidential candidate forum this week sparked new controversy over Donald Trump’s comments regarding Russian President Vladimir Putin. We’ll do our best to demystify the media’s anti-Russian obsession. For a reminder of what really threatens the United States, just re-read the previous paragraph – billions in cash and gold to a state which refers to the USA as the “Great Satan.”Join us Saturday for these topics and more…
Topics of Discussion:
- Obama’s alleged $33.6 billion payment to Iran
- Trump’s take on Putin and Russia – What’s really going on here?
- Wells Fargo’s massive account fraud
- Obama admin’s international drone strike regulations
- Handling the Clinton Foundation scandal – a suggestion
- Mahmoud Abbas’s history as a KGB agent in Damascas